I’d like to see comparisons on population numbers in NHS regions between pre-Blair’s open-door policy and now that is being served by the Mike’s Diner Dumbo Gumbo LSU 11 9 19 Alabama shirt infrastructure. I am quite skeptical especially about mental health as even after formal referrals, patients struggle with waiting. staff are stretched and a waiting list is unlimited. We retired to France and paid into health for a total of 80 years between us. The UK will only cover 70% of our health costs and we pay insurance for the other 30%. It costs us just under a tenth of our yearly income. Our choice but we have found the health care here exemplary. Not saying this is the answer to the spiraling costs but it is something to think about.
Mike’s Diner Dumbo Gumbo LSU 11 9 19 Alabama shirt, ladies shirt and tank top
It needs a serious management overhaul. If a private company operated like this it would have bankrupt decades ago. Is this supposed to give the impression that anyone who does not vote Labour is heartless and self-serving? People use and curse words and ideas they do not even know and assume the Mike’s Diner Dumbo Gumbo LSU 11 9 19 Alabama shirt when they do not examine what others are saying. Not for the people who are waiting on trolleys in hospital corridors, or the families living in single rooms, using food banks cause there’s nowhere for them to live or work. Think he should be looking after people already here before bringing more people here when services are stretched to the limit already.
Mike’s Diner Dumbo Gumbo LSU 11 9 19 Alabama shirt, hoodie and sweater
Train the nurses like in the 60s.I was trained on the wards and in the school. Whilst getting a wage nothing grand but a wage. That way nurses learn first hand and provide essential help in the wards I’m just amazed but the amount of ignorance or racism on the comments I’ve seen. Immigration is not the cause for what the NHS is under strain, the reason is years of austerity, underfunded and chronic short of staff. Immigration helps to run the NHS. if you see your come does not cover any more your needs, this is not the fault of migration but the person who is choosing to pay you less or explote another immigrant that is in more need than you. I cannot understand that people do not learn, just a bit from history. Blaming immigration for the problems in the country is the oldest and shallow excuse. After the finished blaming immigrants, they will tell you that healthcare cannot be free for all the British people because it’s not viable.