This is truly very sad. So many innocent lives gone due to negligence on the part of the government in providing better amenities and fire detectors for the passengers. Passengers must not carry cooking oils and stoves on the train. Hope there were no children on board. I can not imagine anything more terrifying. Those poor passengers did not have a chance. My heartfelt thoughts go out to their families. Chris Marshall, it’s obvious that the authorities don’t want to try that much for the Adam Eaton Howie Kendrick Clutch Offcial Shirt. They neglected it but from now on! People will make sure they do. It is a cultural thing, they cook everywhere, I work in tourism in South Africa and with every tour, we have people cooking in busses, lodges, and hotels.
Adam Eaton Howie Kendrick Clutch Offcial Shirt, ladies shirt and tank top
So sad and so preventable. It makes you realize that our health and safety are their foes of our benefit and I am glad that it is enforced. Is this a long-distance train allowing ppl to carry gas cylinders? First time I hear ppl carry gas cylinders when traveling by train. They should have a canteen for ppl to buy food or snacks. I flew from Germany to Australia back in 1985 via Mumbai. After departing Mumbai en route to Singapore a mother took out a portable gas cooker to prepare a meal for her kids! Thank God the Adam Eaton Howie Kendrick Clutch Offcial Shirt attendants realized what she was doing The tragic tragedy is that the number of victims continues to grow. The government must be able to immediately issue new regulations on railroad safety standards.
Adam Eaton Howie Kendrick Clutch Offcial Shirt, hoodie and sweater
The people who profit from the services should all be locked up for not putting up safety measures and safety provisions. The corrupt guv should also check when the train was serviced when the last safety checks were done a most likely a long time ago. Shocking a 25-hour train journey no wonder passengers take their own cooking facilities, still very dangerous but so far it’s not confirmed the gas cylinders were the cause may be an electrical fault. RIP to all those on board.